Accessible Information Standard
Providers of health and adult social care services have a responsibility to support anyone who accesses their services who have sensory impairments and/or learning disabilities.
The Haringey GP Federation and our member practices follow the principles outlined below to ensure our services can be accessed by anyone who needs them:
- We identify the communication and information needs of the people who use our services
- We record the communication and information needs they have identified
- We have a consistent flagging system so we can tell if a service user has a communication or information need
- We share the identified information and communication needs of an individual when appropriate
- We meet the communication and information needs identified
Tell us if you have a communication preference by filling out our secure online form
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller.
Our registration number is ZA208551.
If you have any questions or wish to make a request in relation to your information, please contact us at:
- Post: 48 Station Road, Wood Green, London N22 7TY
- Email: using our secure online form
- Phone: 020 3074 2706
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.