Haringey GP Federation has been commissioned to assist GP practices in providing community dermatology appointments to registered Haringey patients.
About the Service
Haringey GP Federation works with the borough’s GP practices by providing an enhanced administration and management. The service enables more patients to see a GP with a special interest in dermatology, ensuring that most patients are treated effectively in primary care without the necessity for a secondary care referral.
Patients are offered the choice of three GPwSI (GPs with Special Interest) across three sites in Haringey.
Patients benefit from
- A 15 Minute face-to-face consultation
- Follow up appointments booked into appropriate clinics and managed in a timely manner
- Telephone/email assistance for processing inquiries, complaints etc
April 2022 – March 2023
- 2761 patients referred
- Out of which 2206 patients were booked into clinics
January 2023 – June 2023
- Over 94% of patients satisfied with the service
Patients can be referred through their GP Practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.