Awards & Recognition
Congratulations to Haringey’s Clinical Pharmacy team whose great work has been shortlisted for two prestigious awards:
- HSJ Patient Safety Awards 2023: Improving Medicines Safety
- General Practice Awards 2023: Pharmacy Team of the Year
We've been shortlisted for the Pharmacist / Pharmacy Team of The Year at the General Practice Awards 2023
We Are Proud To Be A Finalist for the Improving Medicines Safety Award at the Patient Safety Awards 2023
Burdett Nursing Awards 2023
- NCL Training Hub Nurse Educators - Digital Health Award
The team was recognised for its approach to deploying Whzan kits in care homes.
HEE Training Hubs Conference 2023
- NCL Training Hub: Outstanding Award
The NCL Training Hub received the award for its work on digitising social care, reflecting on our cross-sector working and integration of health and care.
National Preceptorship for Nursing March 2023
- NCL Training Hub - Interim Quality Mark
The ‘interim mark’ was awarded for achieving the gold standard in providing nurses 12 or more protected time to be preceptors for newly registered General Practice Nurse (GPN) colleagues.
HSJ Primary and Community Care Provider of the Year: Highly Recommended
We are delighted to announce that Haringey GP Federation was highly commended at the at the HSJ Awards 2022 in the Primary and Community Care Provider of the Year category.
HSJ Partnership Awards 2022: Winner
- NCL Training Hub – HealthTech Partnership of the Year
HSJ Patient Safety Awards 2022: Winner
- NCL Training Hub - Digital Systems and Process Development Award
HSJ Awards 2022: Finalist
- Primary and Community Care Provider of the Year
HSJ Patient Safety Awards 2022: Finalist
- Mental Health Initiative of the Year
Nursing Times Awards 2022: Finalist
The NCL Training Hub Digital Care Homes Team has been shortlisted in 3 categories of the Nursing Times Awards 2022
- Care of Older People category for improving outcomes for older people living in care homes
- Team of the Year category for system change across adult social care
- Learning Disability Nursing for enhancing care and reducing health inequalities
HSJ Awards 2020: Winner
- Clinical Leader of the Year
HSJ Awards 2020: Finalist
- Workforce Initiative of the Year
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.