Enhanced Access Service
Evening and Weekend Appointments
All patients across England can book appointments to see a GP in the evening and at weekends.
Haringey GP Federation works with the borough’s GP practices and primary care networks to provide an enhanced access service. This is so that patients can see a doctor, nurse, or other member of the practice team at a time convenient to them.
Appointments take place at hub clinics which are based in easily accessible neighbourhood health centres/GP Practices across Haringey.
“It really helps us workers, who may find it difficult attending appointments during the day. The option to see a GP over the weekend really helps with my life” - Service User
Any patient who is registered with a GP Practice in Haringey can use this service.
How to make an appointment
Making an appointment is simple.
- Patients can call their own GP Practice during normal operating hours.
- If your GP practice is from the list below, call your practice first Monday-Saturday
- Staunton Group Practice
- Hornsey Wood Green Surgery
- West Green Surgery
- The Old Surgery
- Tottenham Health Centre
- Dowsett Road Surgery
- Lawrence House Group Practice
- Tottenham Hale Medical Practice
- Tynemouth Medical Practice
- Fernlea Surgery
- Patients from all other practices should call the Enhanced Access Hub direct from 6.30pm Monday – Friday, 9am on Saturday and 8am on Sunday: 0330 053 949
- On Sundays, all patients should call the Enhance Access Hub direct: 0330 053 949
images shown for illustrative purposes only
Waiting on images
- The service will provide a mix of face-to-face and telephone appointments.
- Face-to-Face appointments will be weighted towards the weekend, whereas telephone consultations will make up the majority of appointments offered during the week.
Where will the service be provided?
The Enhanced Access Service will be delivered via hub sites across Haringey. Current schedules and locations are shown below:
Primary Care Network
Haringey GP Federation operating hours
|North Central PCN
Bounds Green Group Practice
|South West PCN & North West PCN
Queenswood Medical Practice
|North East PCN
Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre and Westbury Medical Centre
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.