Haringey Homeless Health Inclusion Team
Bridging the gap to increase homeless patients’ access to primary care
The Haringey Homeless Health Inclusion Team is a multidisciplinary health service which provides holistic support to people experiencing homelessness or rough sleeping in Haringey.
Our goal is to reduce health inequalities by improving access to mainstream primary care amongst the homeless population in our borough.
We work together with various local agencies to provide specialist support to clients living with multiple, often complex, health and social needs, such as those suffering with issues relating to Mental Health, Housing Support and Substance Misuse
The team comprises of a Specialist GP, Outreach Nurse, Care Navigator, Social worker and a Service manager. The team also benefits from specialist multidisciplinary expertise in Mental Health, Housing Support and Substance Misuse.
Our Track Record
- The service has had accepted over 300 referrals, offering each service user support with their health and social needs
- Our paramedic and care navigator outreach team carried out more than 400 (409) outreach visits between April 22 and March 23, and more that 650 (667) visits within supported accommodation
- The team hosted 197 appointments at the Homeless Health Inclusion clinics between April 22 and March 23
What Service Users Say
- The team has “are caring and polite"
- You listen and try to help
- I didn’t expect it would be that quick and easy to get a GP and healthcare
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.