From across our Haringey Practices
GP surgeries in Haringey engaged and supported with additional at scale/integrated services to benefit their patient populations
ARRS roles recruited and onboarded
Appointments offered through four extended access hubs
Patients vaccinated against Covid-19 through GP led clinics at Bounds Green Group Practice and Morris House Group Practice
(December 2020 - April 2021)
- Launch of Haringey training hub to support recruitment, retention and return of primary care workforce
- 32 practices supported with their response to Covid-19
- 305 Sats probes delivered January-April 2021 to support monitoring of Covid-19 patients at home
- Launch of multi-agency care coordination team to support older residents living with frailty and multi-morbidity
- 11 practices supported to improve uptake of routine childhood immunisations and vaccinations
- 166 patients seen through SMI physical health checks pilot
- Launch of anticoagulation service delivering 30 appointments weekly
- 12 GP/GP nurse SPIN fellowships recruited and supported
- 119 housebound patients vaccinated against influenza
- 1,515 referrals for community dermatology appointments
- 9,900 patients across three primary care networks received smoking cessation text campaign
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.