NB Hot Topics
- Wednesday 8th December 2021
- 1:30pm - 5pm
NB Medical and Haringey GP Federation (Federated4Health), are working together again to provide LIVE, fully interactive, Hot Topics GP Update course webinars.
The webinars are delivered via the NB Dashboard online learning experience, so you can ask questions and take part in polls ensuring the same interactive experience as a face-to-face course.
All attendees will be presented with a certificate of completion which awards 3 CPD points for each webinar attended.
The course also provides event recordings, and course materials and content in both online and print format with one year’s access to the NB resources and app included as part of the course package.
Book your place
To book your place, please go to the link below and enter the access code(s). To attend both dates, please enrol twice using the individual codes.
Alternatively contact NB Medical on 0191 5197293/4 quoting the access code(s).
- Part One: Past event, Wednesday 29th September 2021
- Part Two: Wednesday 8th December 2021 | 1:30pm-5.00pm | Access code: F4HH-0812
Who can attend?
These webinars are open to GPs (excluding locums), Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacists, Paramedics and Physician Associates employed by either a Haringey GP surgery or by the Federation.
There are no costs to attendees as these webinars are fully funded by the Federation.
Part One of the webinar took place on Wednesday 29th September 2021, 1:30pm – 5pm.
Part Two of the webinar will take place on Wednesday 8th December 2021, 1:30pm – 5pm.
- Infections: Acute respiratory tract infections in children
- COVID-19: Update
- The Environment and Health: Air pollution, the climate emergency, their direct impact on health
- Respiratory: Macrolides, Sleep apnoea
- Gastroenterology: Sub-acute bowel obstruction, Clostridioides difficile infection
- ENT: Persistent throat symptoms
- Miscellaneous Hot Topics cases
- Immediate learning reflections
For help with booking please contact NB Medical Education:
- Tel: 0191 5197293
- Email: email@example.com
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.